Tips For Getting Ready To Sell
As the saying goes, “first impressions are lasting impressions” is certainly true in real estate.
Buyers form their impression of your house from the very first inspection.
Therefore it is paramount to prepare your property well.
A few minor preparations could be the difference between a good price and a great price for your property.
Take a few moments to consider these tips for getting your house ready to sell.
Walk across the street and look at your home from a buyer’s point of view.
- Are there any little changes You could make to enhance street appeal?
- Does the paintwork need a touch up?
- Are your windows clean?
- Do you have any rubbish lying around that needs to be removed?
Walk inside your home and consider what you would be looking for if you were the buyer.
- Does the kitcken and bathroom look fresh and attractive?
- Is your bed made and are the toys put away?
- Is your house tidy and free from clutter?
- Is your home welcoming and inviting?
- Are your pets at bay and under control?
Remember…a few minor preparations could make a difference!